Glebe Avenue Music is a composition and production company located in Canada's beautiful capital, Ottawa. With over a decade of experience in music for video games, short film and sound design, our team is ready to create original music of the highest quality for your media.
Mark is a classically trained pianist and composer who has experience in many writing styles. He has had many orchestral and chamber works performed; his music has been broadcast by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and on the CBC and published by Warner Bros. and others. He also has years of experience scoring for games and creating evocative sound effects.
- Doctorate in music composition; working commissioned, published classical composer
- Expert pianist and conductor
- 12 years experience as lead in-house composer and sound designer for computer games, with credit on at least 40 published titles (and counting) on various platforms
- Previous clients and distributors include: Disney, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, THQ and Atari
Jake is a talented guitarist, singer and songwriter with deep expertise in recording gear and audio recording. He combines a passion for film and television with his love of both classic and current music. Engineering work has included sessions for the global Apple website, the National Arts Centre, local radio stations and many artists and bands.
- Over 10 years writing and perfoming in recording/touring bands in London, England.
- Professional recording engineer/mixer/producer at Raven Street Studios, Ottawa
- Educator at The Audio Recording Academy (TARA) a private careers college